We are expanding as an online marketing training company, and constantly looking for new colleagues.
Please browse this list below including our actual career opportunities and apply for the job that’s suitable for you.
Hiring A Virtual Assistant (VA) / Online Marketing Assistant
If you’re looking for a flexible job that you can do online, don’t go further! We’re hiring a virtual assistant to handle our online marketing and communication tasks.
Your future tasks
- Managing Social Media. This includes posting daily to Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter and handling communication on these channels.
- Newsletter Communication. This includes writing and sending out a daily newsletter, and also replying to questions.
- Creating images. For our articles and social media posts you’ll be creating simple images. No professional graphics knowledge is required.
- Uploading YouTube videos. You’ll be regularly uploading videos to our YouTube channel, set up tags, end screen etc. Video editing is not required.
- Publish WordPress articles. Find and upload pictures, set up articles before publishing.
What we offer
- We’ll train you to excel in these tasks. You only have to be willing to learn and communicate, don’t worry if you have no previous experience.
- As part of a successful online marketing training team, you’ll have access to the latest online marketing techniques that really work.
- This is a 2-4 hours job daily. We’re looking forward to working with our new colleague in the long term.
- Competitive salary. We’ll always pay you on time.
- You’ll be part of a team that’s committed to help small businesses and entrepreneurs, and we do have the right tools to help our clients.
What we expect from you
- You need to be fluent in English.
- You’re ready to work in a small international team.
- You must have a 24/7 internet connection and a computer.
- You’re ready to learn and apply new online marketing techniques.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.