CookingPress is a great, responsive WordPress Recipe Theme supporting Google Recipe View. Thus great not only for publishing recipes but for SEO purposes.
It features 3 homepage views, 4 different recipe page templates to choose from, Flex Slider and Coda Slider, advanced recipe search (including search by ingredients) and a brand new recipe submission feature.
CookingPress Recipe Features
- Support for hRecipe and Schema.org – Not only visitors but Search Engines will understand (and preferably display with extended content) your recipes – see picture below as example.
- 4 recipe layouts (torn paper 1 and 2, elegant and minimal)
- Advanced recipe search: your visitors can search by ingredients (included and excluded!), category, cooking level, serving, time needed and even allergens!
- Unique recipe creator – add ingredients, set yields, calories, cokking times etc. on a very easy-to-use admin panel.
- Recipe submission: assigned users can submit recipes for review.
CookingPress Theme Features
- Responsive design – Looks great on tablets and mobile screens
- 3 posts templates (layouts: grid view, excerpt mode and full posts)
- Left or right sidebar
- Localized theme for international use (.po and .mo files)
- Shortcodes, page templates
- CodaSlider and FlexSlider
- Upload your own logo
- Several page layout changing functions (meta elements, custom colour scheme, changeing fonts etc.)